FiREapps Enhances TMS Currency Risk Capabilities
Does Your TMS:
- Support summary level transaction currency balance collection and consolidation to a single view?
- Facilitate exposure aggregation, consolidation and netting at a currency pair level?
- Generate exposure calculation and analysis by currency pair at a company, entity, account group, account level and/or any customized reporting dimensions?
- Eliminate exposures organically to reduce currency risk across the entire organization?
- Facilitate currency and rate impact analysis, value at risk, and balance and exposure trend reporting?
- Enable end-to-end workflow with transaction balance currency data collection, review and approval with full audit and compliance trail?
In order to better address currency risk, treasury teams look to extend the capabilities of their FX management program by implementing FiREapps as a side-by-side solution to their TMS.
FOR BALANCE SHEET
- Facilitates on-demand aggregation of transaction currency balance data from ERPs, spreadsheets and source systems
- Enables data integrity aggregation, analysis and cleansing
- Conduct exposure analysis by currency pair with exposure netting at company, entity, account group and account level
- Delivers insight into organic exposure elimination opportunities
FOR CASH FLOW
- Facilitates exposure data capture to get the most accurate, complete and timely transaction currency data
- Produces a single, consolidated exposure view with drill-down capabilities to deliver a deeper level of reporting
- Consolidates field exposure forecasts into a master forecast to assess the organization’s cash flow exposure
- Reduces data entry errors, providing treasury professionals with variance reporting from one forecast to another
Download the white paper, Currency Analytics: A Necessary Tool to Enhance TMS-Anchored FX Risk Management, to learn how to gain visibility into the underlying drivers of currency risk, increase confidence in exposure data and determine the best way to manage and reduce currency risk.
Although TMS provide a wide array of services, most pre-trade risk management offerings for FX are limited. Download the handout, The Future of FX Risk Management, to learn why a currency analytics solution in addition to your TMS is an integral part of every best-in-class FX risk management program.