CURRENCY IMPACT REPORTS
Q3 2016 Earnings Report
The Top 5 Things You Need to Read in This Report
- The total quantified negative impact in Q3 2016 was 56% smaller than Q3 2015, totaling
$10.67 billion, with $6.81 billion coming from North American corporates alone.
- Of the 263 reported headwinds, 74% were reported by North American Corporates and
128 (49%) were quantified globally - higher than the 48% quantified in Q2 2016.
- GBP took first place as the top currency mentioned as impactful by both North American
and European corporates for the second time in a row.
- In Europe, this was the 4th time in a row that GBP made an appearance on the top 5 list
after debuting on the European list in Q3 2015.
- The percentage of Corporates reporting a currency impact who received questions from
analysts was surprisingly low in both Europe (25%) and North America (22%).