Cloud-based ECM Technology
Leveraging Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, FiREapps utilizes Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) models to deliver solutions for enterprise currency management to the marketplace.
THROUGH CLOUD-BASED HOSTING, FiREapps IS ABLE TO:
- Transparently meet complex performance, security and geolocation needs
- Tailor solutions to meet internal policy requirements
- Provide functional integrations to any endpoint on the globe
- Reduced recovery time objectives
Thanks to technologies, such as Service Fabric, these platforms have enabled FiREapps to avoid the management of complex infrastructure and focus on delivering award-winning solutions.
BIG DATA PROCESSING
The redesign of the data processing layer of the cloud platforms has enabled FiREapps to expand the capabilities, scalability and the performance of the FiREapps data processing layer – FiREapps Data Hub™.
- Employ micro-services architecture, messaging and orchestration layer
- Expose development to APIs to support local integrations with FiREapps services
- Dynamically expand, compute and throughput services to meet demand