FX GAIN/LOSS & HEDGE PERFORMANCE ANALYTICS
FX GAIN/LOSS ANALYTICS
Isolate and analyze the source of unexpected results in a daily or single rate environment.
FiREapps FX Gain/Loss Analytics, powered by FiREapps business intelligence technology (FiREappsBI™) provides rapid insights into the impact of FX gains and losses.
With solutions for daily and single rate environments, FiREapps FX Gain/Loss Analytics empower treasury to minimize future FX impacts to financial statements and swiftly respond to FP&A and CFO questions.
FiREapps FX GAIN/LOSS ANALYTICS:
- Calculate the impacts of rate changes in exposures
- Quickly identify impacts that surpass materiality thresholds
- Pinpoint accounting or posting issues that were the source of FX impacts
Miss our webinar “Daily FX Gain/Loss Made Easy”?
HEDGE PERFORMANCE ANALYTICS
Streamlined, period-end attribution analysis.
FiREapps pulls together disparate data sources to drive a quick, insightful analysis of the true gain/loss.
These data sources can include hedges, beginning and ending period balance sheet exposure data, rates and ERP FX gain/loss account data.
FiREapps insightful analyses break out across:
- Realized FX Gain/Loss associated with clearing multicurrency transactions
- Unrealized FX Gain/Loss resulting from the remeasurement process
- Mark-to-Market Hedge Results based on TMS hedge data showing both spot and forward points
- Forecast Error compares the expected hedging outcome to period-end actuals in order to understand forecast deviations
- Trade Delay isolates the amount of gain/loss attributable to hedging at a different rate than forecasted
- Unhedged Exposure identifies the portion of underlying exposure not offset by a hedge position
- Other Variance indicates the portion of FX gain/loss results that are likely the result of potential accounting problems, such as backdated of transactions, system overridden FX rates or other ERP system accounting-related posting issues