Extract 3 Empowers SAP Users to Better Identify FX Risk
- Rapid deployment and enrollment provided through FiREapps Client Services
- Can be run on-demand or scheduled with automatic, secure upload to FiREapps
- Parameters and diagnostics enable fine-tuning of extract content and performance
- Produces extract files in FiREapps-ready format for automated and on-demand uploads
- Flexible approach to reporting balances and reviewing output results
The FiREapps Extract 3.0 is an ABAP program that generates an output file from the SAP general ledger life-to-date balances for all general ledger balance sheet accounts and open items. Balances are summarized by company, account, document currency and trading partner.
- Once deployed, users will navigate to the FiREapps program in SAP to select a variant or enter customizable variant parameters.
- FiREapps Extract 3 can be run in the foreground or background with output sent to the ALV or spooled for later download.
- Once completed, the user can download the resulting file to their desktop, login to FiREapps and upload the file to their client staging area in preparation for exposure analysis.
- The files created by FiREapps Extract 3 can be securely uploaded using both manual and automatic methods.