Next week, FiREapps will be at the AFP Annual Conference in Las Vegas. Our CEO and Co-Founder will be speaking, we’ll have customers at our booth (#126) to share their experiences, we’ll be demoing our latest release, and we’ll be playing roulette and giving away prizes. If you’ll be at the conference, we hope to see you.
Here’s a rundown of the activities we have going on:
1. Best Practices for FX Predictability and Compliance in Global Operations
On Tuesday 10/29 at 10:30 a.m. FiREapps CEO and Co-Founder Wolfgang Koester will be speaking in South Seas Ballroom G. He’ll be joined by Helen Kane, President of Hedge Trackers and Luis Montiel, Director of Treasury for Jabil, a FiREapps customer. They’ll be sharing their experiences and insights on FX predictability and compliance in global operations.
2. Talk with FiREapps customers
Customer representatives from Avnet, Jabil, Nuance Communications, and Plantronics will be at the FiREapps booth (#126) to share their experiences with FiREapps.
- Monday 10/28 9:45-10:15am talk with Dennis Close, Director, Treasury at Nuance Communications about institutionalizing an FX risk management program for the first time with FiREapps On Ramp
- Monday 10/28 3:15-3:45pm talk with Karen Kamp, Treasury Analyst at Avnet and Lauri Gutierrez Odenburg, CTP, Treasury Manager at Avnet about using multiple ERP systems to get to a single truth with FiREapps One View
- Tuesday 10/29 9:45-10:15am talk with Stuart White, Senior Director Tax and Treasury at Plantronics about how to provide a scalable foundation for FX risk management with FiREapps Pro
- Tuesday 10/29 1:15-1:45pm talk with Luis Montiel, Treasury Director at Jabil about how straight-through processing helps risk managers make smart choices with FiREapps STP
3. View a demo of our latest release
When you stop by our booth (#126), you can also view a quick demo of our latest release, which includes enterprise-class capabilities that you have come to expect, such as user-configurable workflow automation, hands-free straight straight-through processing, and the ability to analyze your currency portfolio across accounting, transactional and reporting currencies.
4. Play some roulette, maybe win a prize!
We are also going to be having lots of fun at the FiREapps booth – playing games and offering giveaways, and chances for bigger giveaways – such as a Google Nexus and Plantronics headset!
If you’re at AFP in Las Vegas next week, stop by Booth #126. And be sure to come hear Wolfgang Koester talk about best practices for FX predictability on Tuesday.