FiREapps supports a variety of trading options.
TRADING DESK PHONE-BASED TRADING
For trading desk phone-based trading, FiREapps produces a set of hedge recommendations and formats them into an easy-to-use currency action report.
FiREapps currency action report provides:
- Specific currency buy/sell amounts
- The owning entity of the hedge
- Room for companies to add the value data of the hedge & other details
SINGLE BANK TRADING PLATFORMS & PORTALS
FiREapps generates pre-formatted trade files to support companies that wish to:
- Trade with a handful of banks
- Trade with trading partners
- Trade via trading portal
MULTI-BANK TRADING PLATFORMS
With pre-built and tested APIs, FiREapps users that prefer to use multi-bank trading platforms can automatically push trades to the trading platform.
FiREapps facilitates a closed-loop process:
- Supports the creation of entity-level internal trades based on pricing of external trades
- Electronic receipt of trade confirmations from trading platform(s)
TRADING VIA TMS TRADE MANAGEMENT MODULE
For companies with an established, automated trading process between a TMS trade management module and a multi-bank trading platform, FiREapps creates formatted trade files for direct-upload into the TMS.
AUTOMATED TRADE ROUTING
To support sophisticated treasury teams, FiREapps provides rule-based trade routing options enabling FX deals to be routed to various trading venues.
These rule-based trading options allow treasury to select specific partners and direct trades based on size, jurisdiction and counterparty.