FiREapps Knows ERP
FiREapps is the most deployed Currency Analytics Platform for both SAP and ORACLE with over 2,100 users, 38,000 entities, 610 ERP connections.
FiREapps provides out of the box robust, pre-built and battle tested data extract toolkits for the most popular ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards and Peoplesoft) as well as starter kits for extracting data for many of the 2nd tier ERP systems such as QAD, FIS, Netsuite, MS Great Plains, Dynamix, and Navision. Regardless of what ERP system you operate, the FiREapps Professional Services Team has a combined 130+ years experience and expertise to help you get the data flowing.
Enrollment: A Simple Process
The FiREapps Client Services team will lead your IT and Finance staff through three simple, well-defined steps including query set-up, resulting data validation, and an exposure presentation, to achieve ongoing, on-demand ERP data aggregation and FiREapps Currency exposure management. A final step automates the file extraction, encryption and upload process. On average, it takes 8-10 hours of an IT generalist’s time per ERP system enrolled in the FiREapps service.
Set Up & Configuration
Extract Result Validation
Optional: Automated File Extraction & Upload
* SAP Set Up & Configuration can take up to 10 hours
Learn More About FiREapps’ SAP Experience
SAP Quick Facts
We are one of the largest SAP enterprises in the world in terms of transactional volume and hedge significant amounts of FX exposures on a daily basis. With our FiREapps software solution, we have greater comfort that all FX exposures are identified on a very timely basis.
- 56% of our clients use at least one instance of SAP
- FiREapps’ first connection with SAP was completed in 2007 and we have developed a wealth of experience and insight in how to efficiently and effectively extract data from SAP.
- The FiREapps G/L extract program for SAP is a report written in ABAP and delivered via transport.
- The transport contains all the objects required to execute and run the program.
Learn More About FiREapps’ Oracle Experience
Since 2007 FiREapps has been assisting clients to get the data flowing out of their Oracle ERP systems. To date, currently 53% of our clients operate on at least one instance of an Oracle Product.
Oracle Quick Facts
- FiREapps’ first connection with Oracle was completed in 2007 and we have developed a wealth of experience and insight in how to efficiently and effectively extract data from Oracle.
- The FiREapps queries for Oracle are reports written in SQL*Plus, designed to be run from either the SQL*Plus command line or installed to the Oracle Applications Suite and run as concurrent programs.
- FiREapps’ first connection with JDE was completed in 2010.
- The toolkit contains an ANSI SQL statement, PGP and cURL documents, and a set of specifications to create data extract reports.
- The queries provide company structure information that will be used for initial enrollment and an extract query which retrieves G/L balance data for all balance sheet accounts, or revenue and expense data, in transaction currency.
- FiREapps’ first connection with Peoplesoft was completed in 2008.
We didn’t have confidence in the static Oracle reports. Besides the fact that they weren’t very functional and we couldn’t easily export them to Excel to run scenarios, they got outdated in a hurry.
Stuart White – Senior Director, Tax and Treasury at Plantronics, Inc.
The FiREapps platform is ready-made to integrate with the leading Trading Platforms and Treasury Management systems. Whether you are interested in automating trade feeds to single bank platforms or multi-bank platforms such as FXall, 360T and Bloomberg, FiREapps extensible workflows can create and send pre-formatted trade files to facilitate your straight through process. FiREapps also has a library of battle-tested integration toolkits to send and receive exposure and trade information with treasury workstations from vendors such as SunGard, Wall Street Systems, IT2, SAP Treasury, Reval, Kyriba and Capella.
- SunGard Integrity and Quantum
- SAP Treasury
- Wall Street Systems
- Deutsche Bank Autobahn (single bank platforms)
Dow Corning explains why they chose FiREapps when they already had SAP ERP and a Treasury Management Solution
treasury workstationforeign exchange, fx exposure management solution, treasury management, treasury workstation, forex risk management, corporate currency, treasury management system, foreign currency exposure, foreign currency management, treasury management tools, treasury workstation