You’ve got complex operating environments and systems only you understand. We get IT.
You’ve heard it before. Promises that turn into headaches for you down the road. FiREapps is a different kind of service provider. The kind that works. First time, all the time.
Software as a Service (Saas) means never having to say “more hardware.” Never having to wonder if log files are overflowing. And always knowing your data is safe and secure.
FiREapps leverages a scalable, cloud-based platform to give your finance organization something they’ve never had – a single, trusted view of their foreign exchange exposure. Exposure is derived from a detailed data set that is highly sensitive to changes in chart of account configurations and variations across ERP systems. Unlike static reports that require maintenance every time an account is added or dropped, FiREapps works in hours with loosely-coupled, file-based interactions that adapt to changes without IT headaches.
Top 5 FiREapps Software as a Service (SaaS) benefits:
- Data Access – Dynamic Exposure Queries and proven FiREapps InterActors™ enable fast, reliable, file-based interactions with internal ERP and third-party trade execution and management systems.
- Security – Our SAS 70 Type 2 Data Center and layered architecture provide robust physical and network controls including redundant internet connections, data encryption in motion and at rest, daily backups, application-only, role-based access and continual monitoring with port scans and network detection systems (NIDS).
- Scalability – Elastic computing power means never having to order more hardware when your needs change or your business grows. FiREapps operations make sure that all software and hardware concerns are handled without incurring IT overhead.
- Zero Maintenance – New software releases are fully tested and moved to production by skilled FiREapps operations experts. Backups, system monitoring, audit trails and hardware upgrades are handled without burdening lean IT teams.
- Speed to Value – Handling technical enrollment details in the cloud cuts the time to exposure visibility from months to hours and keeps powerful new features coming to FiREapps customers as soon as they are released. No version issues here.