With solutions such as FiREapps, the role of Treasury within the organization can be more advisory and strategic.
In today’s economic climate, with little margin for error, the impact of FX volatility can mean the difference between meeting--or missing—quarterly earnings expectations. Learn how today’s leading treasury organizations are protecting the value of their companies in turbulent times by automating FX exposure management processes to give them more timely and complete visibility to the greatest sources of foreign exchange risk. Join FiREapps CEO Wolfgang Koester and Agilent Technologies FX Risk Manager Dawnette Blake for an in-the-trenches discussion about how corporate treasuries can make more impactful decisions to dramatically reduce FX risks while cutting costs.
In this session, you learn about how Agilent Technologies has implemented an end-to-end, automated foreign exchange exposure management process to:
- Improve the completeness and accuracy of foreign exchange exposure calculations
- Improve timeliness and frequency of exposure monitor
- Improve operational efficiency by eliminating manual data aggregation and validation processes
Who should attend:
- Directors of Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Dawnette Blake, FX and Pensions Manager, Agilent Technologies
- Andy Gage, Vice President of Strategic Marketing Development, FiREapps